ANNOUNCEMENT: Airing on Gospel Truth TV starting on June 10!
What's it all about?
A Real View of the Grace Life is a talk show where people who have been ambushed by the amazing grace of Jesus Christ discuss how their eyes are opening more and more to what was accomplished for them at the cross and how they are personally applying the truth of the Gospel to their own lives.
- identity in Christ
- inheritance as a child of God
- the paradigm shift from law to grace
- relationships under grace
- prayer from a New Covenant perspective
- dealing with the sin issue under grace
- resting in the finished work of Jesus
- living from heaven down
- living from the inside out
- our good, good Father
- our new nature in Christ
- nothing can separate us from God's love
A Real View of the Grace Life communicates God’s grace authentically from the heart by everyday believers, not super-Christians. The panel of real people sharing real life are like the disciples who may have been untrained and uneducated, but they had been with Jesus. The show encourages others to behold Jesus and freely receive His love without guilt, shame, judgment, or condemnation through honest conversations about living life under God’s superabundant grace.