Tricia Gunn is the Founder of Parresia and the author of the book, Unveiling Jesus. Involved in ministry for over two decades, Tricia Gunn has always had a passion to see God’s beloved children healed and delivered — physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
She has had the honor of touching many people through writing curriculums on spiritual freedom and prayer as well as leading conferences in which thousands have participated. She has enjoyed the privilege of a front-row seat to witness the Lord’s miraculous power to transform countless lives for His glory. Today she teaches at conferences and Bible studies and writes about the extravagant love of the Father, the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and intimate friendship with the Holy Spirit.
2017 will be a busy year for Tricia as she shares the Gospel of grace at home and abroad. Exciting events include ~
- Teaching her newest Bible study series, "Beholding Jesus in the Tabernacle"
- Speaking at Life of Faith Church in Birmingham on the topic "Give Me Faith To Move My Mountains"
- Hosting a conference called "Will the Real Gospel Please Stand Up?" with her friends Mark Machen and Bill Snell
- Speaking at the 2017 Grace Life Conference with Creflo Dollar in Atlanta, GA
- Joining Connie Witter of Because of Jesus ministries for Women of Grace Conferences in Thailand; Birmingham, AL; Branson, MO; Chicago, IL, and Broken Arrow, OK
Two projects she is especially excited to launch before the end of the year are "The Real View" ladies' talk show, and the "I Am" video series for millennials.
Tricia is supported locally in Birmingham through Life of Faith Church and is an ordained minister through Grace Church in Orlando, FL. She is the wife of Mark for 31 years, and the mother of 5 wonderful children: Martha Ellen, Ann Claire, Frances, Elizabeth, and Neil. Tricia and her family reside in Birmingham, Alabama.